Ph360 Group Support
Group sessions are run monthly and share health & wellness insights to keep you motivated, supported and inspired!
Groups are limited to 4-10 individuals so discussion and support caters to the unique needs of the group. These intimate sessions are run in Scarborough on a Saturday @ 1030 am-12 pm. Whilst sessions are recorded you will definitely get the most out of it by being there :)
Annual membership to these sessions honours your commitment with a discount of $60 for the year - please get in touch to opt in, or decide after your first session and have your initial session deducted from the annual cost.
Group Coaching is an inviting, effective, results-oriented and joyful way to help you create sustainable healthy habits strategies according to personal pace, preferences, and priorities.
The group setting is an atmosphere of support and caring together with others working towards similar goals.
Your coach is an experienced Certified PH360 Health and Wellness Coach who's background includes having facilitated healthy lifestyle group courses in educational, corporate and community settings.
Discussion topics include:
- navigating your Ph360 profile - accessing personalised resources to boost mind, body and spirit
- common barriers to maintaining healthy habits which support well being
- strategies to overcome common obstacles to progressing with health goals
- tips for integrating learnings into daily life
- knowledge and skills for effective goal setting adapted to personal lifestyle
- creating an environment of support at home, at work, and free time
- inspiration to stay focused on goals while being part of a like-minded community
Group Health Coaching combines proven coaching tools with the power of group support and accountability to help participants create their own success. Be empowered to enjoy a healthy change in your life!
The Group Coaching is for educational purposes. It does not provide medical diagnosis, prescriptions, or professional medical services to any participant in the program, and the information and recommendations provided in the materials do not constitute medical advice. For participants with special requirements, a visit to a doctor, nutritionist, exercise physiologist, or registered dietitian is recommended prior to enrolling in the course.