Bodyworx & Kite Development Day | 27 Feb 2022
930am - 430 pm Sunday 27 February 2022
LOCATION - Swan River south side
Ape X Kiteboarding and Slings and Roundabouts bring you a day of vitality and community in a fun learning environment!
A fulfilling Sunday of kiting skills development, body conditioning, healthy treats, comradery and of course some epic kiting!
We will ensure your bodies are well-prepped off the water for all your time ON the water. We also want you to be safe, cool, calm and collected when you’re on the water to achieve your kiting progression goals.
Here’s what to expect on the day:
- Kite safety and confidence clinic
- Kiting-specific functional movement conditioning session
- Q&A session on kite progression, skills development, boarding-stance
- Functional breathing and awareness session
- Nourishing food and refreshments
- Kiting instruction and support by IKO instructor
- Professional pics of your kiting journey on the day
- A BWKD special of 1 x personal 90min bodywork session at the Scarborough clinic to use within the month of your clinic
2021 retreat testimonial: "The people, the location, the wind, the food - all round made the experience amazing."
These days usually sell out fast. See you there!